[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Application » LEGIT application
LEGIT application
[L3]GITDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 5:14 PM | Message # 1
Tipsy
Group: FnB Board Member
Awards: 0
Where did you hear about FnB? I was one of the first to notice the server come online.Joined it and met Bo there the same day.

How old are you? 38

Are you a US Citizen and located within the US? Yes

Why do you want to be part of FnB? I like the whole concept of the clan,I drink beer,I love playing fps's and I feel like Bo put the thought into making something special here.I like adult only clans!

Why should FnB choose you instead of someone else? I feel that anyone who meets the qualifications should be givin a shot,But I do offer a lot of years of clan time,from co-founder,admin council,forum mod,server admin.etc.
Mostly though,I play A LOT and am very loyal,as Bo knows I stuck with my former clan even when asked when I was going to apply here,I stuck with them until the end,literally.Our founder has stopped supporting pf4 which I play A LOT.I am still considered one of the 10 or so who are in it as private,but it is no longer active on p4f.

Have you been part of other clans? If so what was your role(s)?Yes,several over the years but most recent on p4f,Server admin,Admin Council <"the elders who voted on major decisions" and Team speak mod.

Are you willing to have patience in help developing this clan? Yes! Im in for the long haul!

Are you willing to create a new character or change your current name with the [FnB] tag in front of it? Yes,and may pay to change all my level 20-25's to [FnB]

Can your computer be capable of switching to BF3 by Feb 15th 2012?(This is what our clan will be moving to) I should be able too.But to be honest most of the people I know bought it and played it for 3 days and were back on p4f.

What is your XFire name?None but I can get one if needed.

Are you willing to be active on TS3, Forums, Server, and XFire while/after awaiting during your review period? Yes that is very important! I have seen many members join a clan and then are never active.

JonFalconSwiftDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 5:55 PM | Message # 2
Drunk
I'm curious to know, why did people come back to P4F? Was it easier or what?

Oh, and thanks for applying!! GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE!

[L3]GITDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 6:33 PM | Message # 3
Tipsy
I'm curious to know, why did people come back to P4F? Was it easier or what?

Jon I really do not know for sure,But everyone was all hyped up about bf3 ,within days they were all back playing mostly p4f.

JonFalconSwiftDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 6:40 PM | Message # 4
Drunk
Interesting.

CousinBoDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 7:21 PM | Message # 5
Clan Founder/Leader
Group: Administrators
GIT, I like you a lot but man I'm not sure you'll fit suit. HAHA J/K Brotha. Welcome to the team my friend. I think you'll fit in well in help developing this clan and am glad to see what you bring to the table buddy.

Congrats!

On the BF3 thing. There is just more room for us on that game to do things as a clan. Yes, I love the concept of hanging out. But also, to be competitive on this game is horrible. There are only a limited number of people that play this game. My theory on the reason why people came back to the game was probably hardware reasons or they played BF2 for so long that they just didn't bite off on what BF3 brought to the table. It's like anything, you go to a job and have a boss for so many years and all of the sudden someone else comes in fresh with new ideas, but no one wants to change because they're so acustom to the old way. Just my 2 cents.

Go ahead and change those tags over and see if you can change them on the forums here and if not let me know and I'll see if I can change them. Also, please get XFire as this helps for finding people when they're not on the server or TS3. Please let me know if you've got any questions.

Thanks Man!!

CousinBo

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

PrezDate: Sunday, 2012-01-15, 10:06 PM | Message # 6
Nursing
Group: Frags And Beer Member
Yeah I second this motion Git's always friendly! Good People........... welcome my man!!!!

[L3]GITDate: Monday, 2012-01-16, 6:24 PM | Message # 7
Tipsy
Thanks guys!

JonFalconSwiftDate: Monday, 2012-01-16, 6:43 PM | Message # 8
Drunk
Yep yep!

ChuckDate: Monday, 2012-01-16, 8:27 PM | Message # 9
Tipsy