Sunday, 2024-05-19, 10:16 AM
[FnB] Frags N Beer PC Gaming Clan
Main | NonCombatant - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Application » NonCombatant (clan Application)
NonCombatant
Non-CombatantDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 6:03 AM | Message # 1
Babysitter
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Where did you hear about FnB?Found it on the server list and frequent it often due to its good connection and gameplay.

Did anyone recruit you?One of you asked me a couple times one night but I dont remember who might have been Lego

How old are you?48

Are you a US Citizen and located within the US?Yeah, a native grown Mainer.

Why do you want to be part of FnB?I like to play on servers that are active. Having a regulars on often helps to discourage the haxors. I'm starting to develop my player and I'm looking forward to having to start all over again so I can have a tag on my name.

Why should FnB choose you instead of someone else?Oh please, choose them too.

Have you been part of other clans? If so what was your role(s)?I was with TexanGirlz CS1.6 as TgZ-Tequila for a couple years and then with CSAdmins as a server and forum admin and remote sysop for a little over a year.

Are you willing to have patience in help developing this clan?patience is my middle name.

Are you willing to create a new character or change your current name with the [FnB] tag in front of it?Its gonna hurt but I'm willing to take the time to develop a brand new character for FnB.

Can your computer be capable of switching to BF3 by Feb 15th 2012?(This is what our clan will be moving to)Well today's Feb 19th, so I guess not.

What is your XFire name?If I have one it'll be NonCombatant

What is your in game name?Non-Combatant

Are you willing to be active on TS3, Forums, Server, and XFire while/after awaiting during your review period? Yes

partytime

NinjaxDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 10:19 AM | Message # 2
Stumbling
Group: Frags And Beer Member
hey wassup noncombatant? seen u in game. Quite the beast biggrin

Glad to see you are interested in FnB. We are technically switching to BF3, but we (at least I do for sure) still play bfp4f. Just be in TS when in game so we gets a chance to talk and get to know ya a bit. Welcome smile

"Today we struggle, sweat, and bleed. Tomorrow we rule the world."

[L3]GITDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 12:46 PM | Message # 3
Tipsy
Group: FnB Board Member
Hi ,like Ninjax said just jump on ts sometime man,link is on main page here.Your app looks great!

Forum » General » Application » NonCombatant (clan Application)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz