Tuesday, 2024-05-07, 5:18 AM
[FnB] Frags N Beer PC Gaming Clan
Main | Long time no see! - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » General Discussion » Long time no see!
Long time no see!
RDMDate: Sunday, 2012-05-13, 0:04 AM | Message # 1
Babysitter
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Hey everyone,
I don't expect you to remember me at all, but I was playing with you guys one night several months ago and I took a liking to your group real fast.
I am not sure if this is true but it looks as though you are having some issues with some things concerning your clan, and I would like to help.

First off, if you remember me at all it would be because I bought the domain http://www.fragsnbeer.com for your behalf. I still own the domain and it is still available.
I'd like for a clan leader or admin to get a hold of me at your earliest time available concerning the domain. In addition, it looks as though your teamspeak is down.

Here's my offer, no strings attach. Get a hold of me via email to start with at r e d d e v i l m e n a c e [at] g m a i l . c o m
and I will give you a free 15 slot teamspeak server which means, unlimited users, but only 15 on at one time
I will maintain the domain, and give you free hosting for that domain for at least a year. I will also be able to assist the web developer for your clan to create a website.

Forum » General » General Discussion » Long time no see!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz