Sunday, 2024-05-19, 9:13 AM
[FnB] Frags N Beer PC Gaming Clan
Main | BF3 - Page 2 - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » General » General Discussion » BF3 (Move it Move it Move it!!!)
BF3
NinjaxDate: Saturday, 2012-02-25, 5:15 AM | Message # 16
Stumbling
Group: Frags And Beer Member
Awards: 0
what do you mean by find your friends?

I know that ive found more friends who play BF3 by just having it in my status with Steam.. all my friends use steam, and when they saw me jump in-game i had everyone asking for my name :P

"Today we struggle, sweat, and bleed. Tomorrow we rule the world."

DJDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 0:34 AM | Message # 17
Babysitter
yeah ... i thought we were using Xfire and the COM on BF3 ... i'm not putting steam on this computer, MW2 pissed me off with steam and i refuse to use that crap. sorry. I was told, TS3 and Xfire was the clan connection. I got CousinBo and six ....

NinjaxDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 8:34 AM | Message # 18
Stumbling
what? steam is the shit man biggrin all my games (except bfp4f and bf3) are on it.. all 200 of them biggrin

what i dont get, is that dead space 1 &2 are sold on Steam but BF3 requires that stupid origin software (EA's version of steam) :P

DJDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 2:33 PM | Message # 19
Babysitter
thats another thing, when i installed BF Bad Comp, Vietnam, and BF3 i had to install Origin ... so i'm not adding steam after i just got hijacked into one piece of tracking software. COD turned me off with steam, the servers were peer hosted and laggy, and it never polled the best connection/hardware to choose the host, I got tired of having to leave games and rejoin because it would make me the host, i had an 18mega bit connection and it still lagged like crap.

Apparently Steam is not a very good option for people who live in my area, local gamers complain of connection pings all the time .... sad

maybe if i was closer to Atlanta .... or Charlotte ...

NinjaxDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 6:12 PM | Message # 20
Stumbling
COD sucking is not related to steam LOL.. that's COD's inner workings.. and sadly this is why i never played or bought any other MW game after MW1.. because they dropped Dedicated servers on the PC side to mimic the Console systems.. Very stupid move on COD's part..

Steam is just distro.. meaning it supplies game files ..

*sigh* i have this discussion / argument all the time.. its not pertaining at all to steam or Origin or anything.... think of them.. like best buy.. you go to best buy, buy the game (CD/ DVD) and bring it home and put it into your computer..Steam / Origin is Best buy, and the game.. is well.. still just the game :P only difference is STEAM and ORIGIN give you an encrypted EXE file so that you cannot in turn go and make copies and cracks and stuff :P

CousinBoDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 9:31 PM | Message # 21
Clan Founder/Leader
Group: Administrators
Well the cool thing is that COD MW3 has non-ranked dedicated servers you can run.

CousinBo

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

NinjaxDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 10:23 PM | Message # 22
Stumbling
key there is non ranked sad :( no fun in that..

DJDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 10:50 PM | Message # 23
Babysitter
and i fully understand how everything works ...(I.T. Instructor) but i'm speaking about the implications of the nature of the connection medium. ... i am forced into having origin as it were due to my purchases and agreements, using the third party software to communicate is already a prerequisite of the clan i read ... so all i'm asking is to join with the already in place software so i can personally trim the applications on my machine .... woot !! saw you on Xfire today counter striking !!! smile

NinjaxDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 11:36 PM | Message # 24
Stumbling
okay yeah i understand.. i thought you were just going off on steam for being something it isnt :P.. i've had at least 10 programmers cry about steam screwing up their internet.. :P

yeah i play CSS.. is one of my favorite games. I was playing on a WoW mod server, its pretty funny because there is no skill on that server, you just point and hold the mouse button until they die.. not like in regular CSS or even in ANY BF series game.. except heroes.. that game is all about spraying :P

im always down to play BF3.. but i never seem to be playing when everyone else is.. please if you see me on playing a game .. and you wanna play some BF3 or BFP4F.. just msg me!!! :P BF is my favorite game series of all time.. smile

Message edited by Ninjax - Sunday, 2012-02-26, 11:37 PM

DJDate: Monday, 2012-02-27, 2:45 PM | Message # 25
Babysitter
cool I"m on a lot Mon - thur 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EST ... then 1pm - 3pm EST, then on and off depending on students ... then back on 5 pm 8:30pm EST ... (gotta love being a college prof, woot !)

fri, sat, sunday, i am just on sporadically depending on what my G.F. is doing work wise ... I help her run a D.J. gig at a couple of local bars, but i dont always feel like going and stay home and BF it ... i was on this weekend Fri night and Sun night from 8pm till about 11pm ... so ... it like roulette !! ha ha ha

See you on the battlefield !!!

NinjaxDate: Monday, 2012-02-27, 4:26 PM | Message # 26
Stumbling
ah hahahahaha nice :P

i see biggrin well if you want someone to give you ammo or heal you.. just let me know smile those are my two favorite classes.. easy points smile

SYPHER21kDate: Saturday, 2012-04-07, 8:04 PM | Message # 27
Babysitter
my id is Sypher21k

Added (2012-04-07, 8:04 PM)
---------------------------------------------
hey guys my xboxlive account is Sypher21k im finaly in the action

Forum » General » General Discussion » BF3 (Move it Move it Move it!!!)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz