[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » News & Announcements » BF3 News and Updates » BF3 SERVER AND TS
BF3 SERVER AND TS
[L3]GITDate: Monday, 2012-03-05, 7:46 PM | Message # 1
Tipsy
Group: FnB Board Member
Awards: 0
Guys I have seen 3 of us playing bf3 at the same time and I seem to be the only one on ts,Bo has rented us a server out of his own pocket for now,the least we could do is try to get it populated.I understand that when you look at the server it may be empty and you do not want to go just sit there for 30 mins for 2000 points,but if we are talking as we should be on ts then we can all jump on the server and it will populate quickly,once a few people favorite it ,there is no stopping it,it will be populated daily.Also if no donations come in the server will not be continued,we can not expect Bo to do it all,he has a family,home,bills just like we all do.
I personally have not even donated yet,But its time we show Bo he is not in this alone.

I also understand that at the moment we only have us 3 or so playing and we all have our own reasons we have not clicked that lil donate button so please do not think I am being rude.I just really like this clan and want to see it grow.

NinjaxDate: Monday, 2012-03-05, 8:42 PM | Message # 2
Stumbling
Group: Frags And Beer Member
Ha ha half the time i get on ya'll in game where its full so icant join.. other half ya'll invite me, and by time i load up yall gone :P

Added (2012-03-05, 8:42 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Speaking of DONATIons.. MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!! SELL YO KIDS, SELL YO KIDNEYS!!! THIS GAME IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE!!! DONATE DONATE DONATE.. MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!! biggrin jk <3

(this is how i'm saying move it biggrin )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBFMB6F6nms

"Today we struggle, sweat, and bleed. Tomorrow we rule the world."

[L3]GITDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-06, 5:07 PM | Message # 3
Tipsy
Group: FnB Board Member
I know man,Im no one to preach I still have not donated.I gotta figure out why my card wont work on there.

SYPHER21kDate: Tuesday, 2012-04-03, 8:19 PM | Message # 4
Babysitter
Group: Frags And Beer Member
im back guys and im bf3 ready but i have to wait till my girl gets off the xbox lol

Forum » News & Announcements » BF3 News and Updates » BF3 SERVER AND TS
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024Free website builderuCoz